- TO ENTER THE RACE TO ROCK (the “Contest”) you must have an active Rock account. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. The contest starts at 12:01am PST on September 28th, 2022 and closes at 11:59pm PST on October 8th, 2022. There are 5 grand prizes available to be won from among all the eligible entries. No purchase is necessary.
- To enter the contest, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, or transferred and is not convertible to cash. Rock reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable.
- The TEAMS Plan offered as part of The Prize is our current TEAMS5 plan. The TEAMS Plan includes 50 PRO spaces, 5 Managers, and 10 workspaces with a limit of 50 spaces per workspace. The TEAMS Plan will be granted for 2 years from the moment that the plan has been activated for the winner. The TEAMS Plan prize can only be claimed by winners who are part of a corporate domain on Rock or are owners of a corporate domain themselves.
- If the winner is eligible to receive the “TEAMS” plan, they can also choose a PRO Lifetime Plan instead. The winner can only receive one of the plans as a prize.
- If the recipient does not have a corporate domain, they will only have the option to receive the PRO plan. No cash rewards are given.
- The PRO Lifetime Plan offered as part of The Prize is the plan we are offering through Rock on the 28th of September 2022. The PRO Lifetime Plan includes 10 PRO spaces, 1 Manager, and 3 workspaces with a limit of 20 spaces per workspace.
- Lifetime means that the plan will be available for as long as the plan or company is in existence. No cash reward will be given at any point.
- Entrants may not use false or misleading information when promoting Rock. Failure to complain will result in a voided entry.
- Entrants may not create additional or fake accounts on Rock as part of this contest. Failure to complain will result in a voided entry.
- Any fraudulent activity will result in your removal from the Contest.
- Contest Sponsors (“Rock”) reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time.
Rules of the Road: Terms & Conditions
November 22, 2022