Product Update: PRO now available for everyone & do more with the Files mini-app.
PRO is now available for anyone who wants to supercharge Rock! Sign up for advanced features like custom fields, recurring tasks, webhooks, and a shiny Zapier integration. And for a limited time -- get 20 instead of 10 PRO spaces which can be used to upgrade existing spaces or create brand new spaces to supercharge your projects. PRO starts at just $4.99 per month!
We have also made some improvements to the Files mini-app and made a bunch of improvements to the mobile app. See below!?
Upgrade your spaces to PRO ?
The PRO plan allows you to upgrade up to 20 spaces and add functionality, integrations and more that make Rock even more useful. Anyone in a space will be able to use PRO features even if they haven’t purchased PRO themselves.
Each PRO space includes:
- Custom fields in tasks
- Recurring tasks
- Sprints in the Tasks mini-app
- Share files up to 50MB in size instead of 10MB
- Automations through integrations with apps such as Zapier or Github
- Export tasks to CSV and Excel
- Unlimited free members in your PRO spaces
You will know a space has successfully been upgraded to PRO by checking the Pro badge in the top of your space or by going to "Space Details". You can also find all your PRO spaces through your Settings.
Managing your PRO spaces
PRO spaces can be managed from the Settings panel. You can downgrade spaces once you don't require the added PRO functionality.
Pick and choose which spaces you want to upgrade or downgrade depending on new projects, teams, partnerships or clients.
Files mini-app upgrade ?
We have made some tweaks and improvements to the Files mini-app. This will make it easier to share, collaborate, and discuss your workflow on Rock.
Google Drive upgrade
You are now able to get more done with the Google Drive integration. You can create a wide variety of documents from Rock:
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Google Drawings
- ☁️ Upload your own files to Google Drive
Set Aside for the files mini-app
In addition to setting aside messages, tasks and notes you can now also set aside different folders and documents in the files mini-app:
- Set Aside folders: If you need quick access to a folder in your Google Drive that is connected to a Rock space you can set aside the complete folder. This way you can seamlessly access the folder without having to go looking. You can set aside folders by pressing "Set Aside" on the top right corner of the folder view in the files mini-app.
- Set Aside individual files: Set aside any document saved in a folder connected to a Rock space. This makes it easier to directly access that file without having to search a folder. You can set aside documents by hovering over them and selecting the "Set Aside" icon.
Coming soon! Figma, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Adobe Creative Cloud in the Files mini-app!
In the coming weeks, you will be able to link your Figma, OneDrive, DropBox, and Adobe Creative Cloud documents to a space and the Files mini-app. This way you can more easily access all your cloud files and have them available to team members, partners and clients all from the same space.Stay tuned to our blog and different social media channels for the latest information on product releases!
Updates to Mobile
In addition to the changes to the web and desktop version, we have also added some improvements to the mobile version of Rock. The following has been added in this release.
- Improvements to URL previews
- Share content from outside Rock as a task
- Reply to a message directly in a thread
- Twemojis in the app.
- Domain member management (Teams plan)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Don't forget to update your app if you're not seeing any of these changes yet.
If you have any questions about this release you can reach out to us in the Rock Customer Support space. We support most major languages and try to respond as soon as we can.