New! Rock Referral and Credit Program
Invite people and upgrade to PRO starter or TEAMS starter for free! The referral program rewards you with credits every time you invite new users and corporate domains. You can also earn credits by checking out different features on Rock, making it even easier to upgrade.
Top 3 ways to quickly earn a lot of credits
It is possible to quickly earn enough credits to upgrade to PRO or TEAMS. Here are three simple hacks to boost your credits.
- Invite new users and domains
- Import chats from other tools
- Integrate your tool stack
1. Invite new users and domains
Send your Quick Connect link anywhere for people to join you on Rock. You can quickly earn a lot of credits with 1 new credit for every signup and 10 credits for every new corporate domain.Step by step:
- Invite people to join you on Rock: Quick Connect, invite link, email or phone number.
- Success! Receive 1 credit for every accepted invitation and 10 credits for every new domain.
- Upgrade to PRO starter when you collect 20 credits or TEAMS starter with 150 credits.
- Receive credits when the users you invited upgrade to a paid plan. Continue extending your PRO starter or TEAMS starter with enough credits.
2. Import from Slack or WhatsApp
The import feature rewards you with 10 credits and allows you to directly invite your whole team. Receive 1 additional credit for every user and 10 credits for every new domain you add during the import.Step by step:
- Export your chats from either Slack or WhatsApp
- Import them to Rock
- Map users from your chats, this directly invites your imported spaces. Receive 1 credit per new signup and 10 credits for every new corporate domain.
- Receive 10 credits for a successful signup.
3. Integrate your tool stack
The last few releases have added a lot of new videoconferencing and cloud storage integrations. Make sure to add your complete toolstack to quickly connect workstreams and gather some credits. Available integrations include:
What can I earn from the Rock referral program?
Rewards from the Rock referral program depend on your current plan.
- PRO starter plan/extension [20 credits] -> Available to free users and those already on PRO starter that want to continue using it.
- TEAMS starter plan/extension [150 credits] -> Available to free users, those on PRO & TEAMS starter and PRO purchasers.
- Extend full PRO plan for an additional month [120 credits] -> Available to paid PRO purchasers.
There are currently no rewards for TEAMS plan purchasers. We will be adding custom options very soon! You can still collect credits, and use them when new rewards become available.
PRO starter plan
Redeem 20 credits to earn 5 free PRO spaces and two workspaces with up to 20 spaces each for 1 month. You can continue extending the plan as long as you have enough credits.
PRO spaces accommodate a whole range of added functionality that you can use to supercharge your communication and collaboration. To get more out of your task management, PRO spaces unlock:
In addition to that, PRO spaces also include:
- Pinboard functionality
- Zapier, Github, Rollbar, and Sentry bots
- Larger file upload limits, add files up to 50MB
- Scheduled messages
- More coming soon!
TEAMS starter plan
The TEAMS starter plan allows you to manage your team on Rock for 1 month in exchange for 150 credits. The plan includes the following:
- 10 PRO spaces: includes PRO functionality described in the previous section.
- 3 workspaces with up to 50 spaces.
- Team management functionality, 2 managers (user + someone else in your team), and claim domain.
If you have enough credits to renew, you can extend your TEAMS starter plan for another month. There are currently no limits on the number of redemptions.
PRO users: Extend the PRO plan
If you are currently under the PRO plan, you can extend your plan for free by 1 month in return for 120 credits.
How to earn credits
Receive credit rewards by directly inviting clients, team members, friends, or corporate partners to Rock. You can use credits to upgrade to the PRO starter or TEAMS starter plans.The Rock referral program compensates you with credits are the following:
- 1 credit: Inviting a new user
- 10 credits: Inviting a new domain
- 50 credits: Invited user upgrades to PRO
- 300 credits: Invited user upgrades to TEAMS
Invite a new user - 1 credit per user
Invite anyone, either in or outside of your organization to Rock. We reward you with a credit once the invitee successfully created an account and entered the platform. Here are a few ways to invite new users:
- Email invite: Create a space or add new users through space settings by inviting them by email.
- Invite by link: Enter space settings and look for invite links, this allows new people to directly join your space as a member or guest.
- Quick Connect: Use your Quick Connect link or QR code for people to open a new group space with you! When someone clicks on your dedicated link they can join you on Rock through a shared group space.
- Phone number: Create a new 1:1 space with a user that is not yet on Rock by entering their phone number in the 1:1 invite panel.
Invite a new corporate domain - 10 credits per new domain
Invite a user from a new corporate domain (e.g. acmecorp.com). Check the ‘invite a new user’ section for different ways through which you can add someone that is not yet on Rock.
A user will be considered a new corporate domain user under the rock referral program when:
- They are not signing up with a non-corporate domain (e.g. @gmail.com, @yahoo.com)
- The corporate domain does not have any matching accounts that already exist on Rock.
You will receive 10 credits once a new corporate domain has fully registered an account in addition to the single credit received for the invite. The reward for a new domain might be slightly delayed if the new corporate domain is not directly recognized in our system.
Additional signups from that domain that you directly invite will reward you 1 credit. 10 credits will be awarded for each new corporate domain you bring in, and can be earned unlimited times as long as the domain is not registered.
Invited user upgrades to a paid PRO plan - 50 credits per upgrade
You receive 50 credits under the Rock referral program if one of the users you invited to Rock through email, invite links, quick connect or phone number upgrades to PRO. Learn more about the PRO plan here.
You receive the credit reward only the first time a user upgrades to PRO, and it applies both to the monthly and yearly memberships. If a user renews the following year you will not receive additional credits.
- You receive 50 credits for any invited user that upgrades to PRO, even if they’re within the same domain.
- Switching from monthly to yearly memberships will not award additional credits.
- If a user upgrades from PRO to TEAMS, you will receive the reward credits for a TEAMS upgrade (if the user has not had the plan yet).
- If a user downgrades from TEAMS to PRO and has not been on PRO before, you will still receive the 50 credits.
You receive 50 credits for every individual user that you invited who upgrades to the PRO plan. PRO plan upgrade rewards are given out once per invited user.
Invited user upgrades to a paid TEAMS plan - 300 credits per upgrade
You receive 300 credits under the rock referral program if a user you invited through email, invite links, quick connect or phone number upgrades to a monthly or yearly TEAMS subscription. Learn more about the TEAMS plan here.
You only receive the reward if it’s the first time they upgrade to TEAMS. No recurring credits are received for plan renewals or monthly payments.
- You receive 300 credits for any directly invited user that upgrades to TEAMS, even if they’re within the same domain.
- Switching from monthly to yearly memberships will not award additional credits.
- Plan renewals will not award you with additional credits.
- If a user downgrades from TEAMS to PRO, you will receive the reward credits for a PRO upgrade (if the user has not had the plan yet).
You receive 300 credits for every individual user that you invited who upgrades to the TEAMS plan. TEAMS plan upgrade rewards are only given once per invited user.
6 Rock team tips for inviting people and new domains
Looking to get more team members, clients, partners or friends to join you on Rock? Here are a few suggestions on how to get them to join you and receive credits with the Rock referral program!
1. Share your Quick Connect link across channels
You can conveniently move communications from channels such as social media, email, or other platforms to Rock with your Quick Connect link. Remember that under the Rock referral program you get +1 credit for every new signup and +10 credits for every new corporate domain.
Here are some channels where you can embed your link:
- Email signature: Add your Quick Connect link to your email signature so people can quickly switch to communicate with you on Rock.
- LinkedIn profile: You can add your Quick Connect link to your LinkedIn profile so anyone who wants to connect can create a group space with you on Rock.
- Freelance platform profile (i.e. Upwork or Fiverr): Connect and communicate with clients on Rock by adding your Quick Connect link to your profile on Upwork or Fiverr.
- Contact link on your website: Have a contact form or link on your website? You can replace it with a Quick Connect link, pick a template and adjust your welcome message to anything!
- Social media messages: instead of inviting people to DM you, send a dedicated quick connect link for them to chat with you on Rock!
2. Import Tasks from other tools to continue work without friction
You can import tasks from Trello, Asana, ClickUp, Jira and CSV. This way you can continue your task management without losing past workflows and documentation.Continue work with all your tasks on Rock.
The import migrates titles, descriptions, labels, checklists and so much more! You receive 10 credits for each platform you import tasks from.
3. Import messages from Slack or WhatsApp and directly invite users
Rock allows you to import messages from Slack and WhatsApp so you don’t lose any past conversations while migrating your team. You can also configure the import feature to automatically invite the corresponding people to different spaces on Rock.
This means that you can instantly invite users across platforms while keeping past conversations available in every space. You receive +1 credit for every new user that joins and +10 credits for every new domain under the rock referral program!
4. Import your contact book on mobile
You can import your complete mobile contact book to Rock within a few seconds. This makes it easy to send invites to team members, clients, friends and even family members!
Here’s how you can import your contact book on mobile: user settings -> view my contacts -> import -> press ok.
You can invite new users by contact email or phone number by searching for their name when creating a new space. With your whole contact book on Rock, you won’t have to search for the correct phone number or email address.Importing your contact book also directly rewards you with +10 credits.
5. Explain the benefits of Rock
When inviting users to Rock, make sure to explain what makes Rock different from the rest. Here are a few unique features and benefits when switching to Rock:
- Messaging + tasks: Rock provides different ways of communicating and collaborating so you don’t have to switch between platforms to collaborate with each other.
- Unlimited spaces and invites: Instead of paying by team size or projects, you can create unlimited spaces and send as many invites to people in and outside of your organization for free.
- Loads of free integrations: Integrate with Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Zoom, Google Meet, Notion, Miro, Figma, Loom and so many others for free!
Here is a sample text you can use when inviting people while earning credits for the rock referral program:
‘’Hi there! Join me on Rock to collaborate with messages, tasks and so much more in one place. Signing up only takes a few seconds and is completely free. Click on this link [insert Quick Connect link] to start communicating and collaborating for free!See you there!’’
6. Add your Quick Connect QR to posters, business cards, your website, or ads
Your quick connect link also comes with a custom QR code. Spark the interest of website visitors, clients or partners with a QR across your visual communications.
Here are some suggestions for locations where you can add your Quick Connect QR:
- Business cards
- Social media background/post visuals
- Social ads
- Youtube video thumbnails or end screens
- Website pages: about us, contact, etc.
Allow people to join you on Rock by scanning your QR and earn credits from the Rock referral program!